9.25.2008

The Revolution is in Our Hands: Forward!

First and foremost, there are some things that must be said.

The gender revolution is upon us. Do you have the courage to stand up and try to change things? And do not try to tell me that our efforts are pointless. And don't say that we can't change the world.
You know what everyone's greatest fear is? It is that all the dreams we have, all the crazy ideas and aspirations, all the impossible romantic longings and utopian visions can come true, that the world can grant our wishes. People spend their lives doing everything in their power to fend off that possibility: they beat themselves up with every kind of insecurity, sabotage their own efforts, undermine love affairs and cry sour grapes before the world even has a chance to defeat them... because no weight could be heavier to bear than the possibility that everything we want is possible. If that is true, then there really are things at stake in this life, things to be truly won or lost. Nothing could be more heartbreaking than to fail when such success is actually possible, so we do everything we can to avoid trying in the first place, to avoid having to try. Crimethinc.: Forward!

This blog is meant to be a supplement to the Gender Dissolv blog. That being said, I am no more or less GOD than anyone else reading this blog, but I am an advocate for the gender revolution. If you choose to participate in this revolution, then that makes us colleagues. I am not a leader. Revolution needs no leader. I am just here to share with you what I know.

Revolution demands and creates a new kind of person, who acts and developes outside the mass. Don't follow or seek followers- find your equals. Don't just seek numbers- seek to multiply yourself. Crimethinc.: Rolling Thunder #1

I am not asking, or telling, you to do things that may, or may not, be outside the relm of legality. In fact, I don't encourage you to do such things at all. But, if you are going to do them anyway, I am encouraging you to be safe, and smart, about how you do them. I am offering you a guide and you are free to do with it what you will. My goal is to keep you safe and informed. I will post how-to's, legal information and advice, good ideas and smart plans on how to ignite the movement. I will also keep you updated on any signs of the movement that I see in the outside world.

We have the guns for war! We have, within our own hands, the power to create a new world for ourselves. It is in the great big movements, the demonstrations and the projects, and in the little day to day things, our lifestyle choices and our attitudes. I challenge all of you to join the revolution. Whether it is big or small, do something. Be more! Change will not come about without someone to light the spark. Be the catalyst! Start a chain reaction and create a new world, a world that you can be proud to be a part of.

No comments: